JOB SUMMARY: Maintains patient medical records in a computerized environment. Serves in the capacity of clerical support staff to all departments in order to facilitate delivery of health care services. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) MAINTAINING PATIENT RECORDS:
6) Operates computers and designated software programs in the performance of job duties.
7) Follows policies and procedures to contribute to the efficiency of the department.
8) Expands job-related knowledge and skills to improve performance and adjust to change.
9) Uses interpersonal skills effectively to build and maintain cooperative working relationships.
10) Looks for things to do to better the company.
11) Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Basic computer and keyboarding skills, ability to learn new programs and functions and adapt to change. Ability to work under pressure and multi-task simultaneously. Willingness to be a team player.
DESIRED SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS: 1-2 years of experience in medical office or related field, with knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the health care environment. Medical terminology helpful.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Specialist
Caremax is one of southern California’s leading providers of home healthcare products. Headquartered in Buena Park, California, Caremax has established in 1996.
Please send applications to: email@example.com
We are proud to launch our new and improved website. Our goal is to provide a website which will be more efficient in providing the information our customers need in a manner that is optimized for the user.